

Since I have been back in Marseille, I have started to get involved in a number of ministries. My coordination commitments to the Mosaics project require me to travel quite a bit, but when I am in town I want to be of help where I can. These photos are from the Marhaban center in town. I go there on Wednesday morning for their coffee drop-in time. I also attend a fellowship on Thursday evenings and help out at a book table on Saturday mornings.


The newest discovery for me is an area know as “Les Calanques.” I visited here with some friends and found it fascinating. There are great hikes and beaches in a spectacular setting. One of the best aspects is that these areas are available by city bus, which is great since I don’t have a car.

Please pray for my involvement in local ministries: Marhaban center, Thursday evening group and Saturday book table. Pray also for up coming meetings:March 10-17 ministry conference in Bangkok, ThailandApril 6-12 Covenant Mission retreat near BarcelonaThanks again for all your love and support. Blessings Ken S
1 comment:
Ken, we will be in southern France this summer, near Ales. If there is a chance to get together that would be great.
Post a Comment