Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ministry options in Belgium

I have just returned from a 7 day trip to Belgium. The purpose of the trip was to explore some ministry possibilities along with a Covenant colleague. We were hosted by the Swansons and visited a number of ministry sites in Amtwerp, Ekeren and Ghent.


We also visited a Congolese church in Waterloo. They have connections with the CEUM church in Congo and are looking for ways to reachout to their Belgian neighbors. We had a great worship time.

2 comments:

Dan said...

One of these days it will be Teresa and I visiting you and giving you an excuse to do those things you don't normally get to do...

Dan said...

Hey, Ken, I if you are looking for some work on the trinity try Robert W. Jenson. His Systematic Theology and "The Triune Identity: God According to the Gospel" Also, there is Stanley J. Grenz, "The Named God and the Question of Being: A Trinitarian Theo-Ontoloty."